Chemwash South Auckland
Cleaning service providers for residential & commercial - Exterior cleaning, Home cleaning, Trade cleaning systems.
The Chemwash Low Pressure system is specialised for exterior cleaning of all exterior surfaces. Houses, buildings, concrete, property etc. Maintence programmes may include "Spray and Leave" treatment for roofs, concrete clean, house wash for mould & lichen.
What is Low Pressure Cleaning?
Basically, the Chemwash™ cleaning process involves applying our detergents to the surface to be cleaned, and then rinsing off with relatively low water pressure (between 1000 - 2000 psi, compared with 2500 - 5000+psi for a lot of water blasters) using fan spray nozzles that eliminate the possibility of damage to the surface being cleaned.
Low pressure washing also uses a lot less actual water than do the high-pressure water blasters.
- House & building washing
- Painting preparation
- Concrete, brick, wood & metal
- Natural stone, brick cleaning & Sealing.
- KILLS - Mould, lichen & spores
- REMOVES - Dirt, moss and cobwebs
- RESTORES - Paint life & lustre
- PREPS - A clean surface to help you in preparation for painting